Amazon continues to take it on the chin for their outage two weeks ago. But the InfoWorld story says it right – there’s no excuse for weather taking down your cloud. For the second time in a one-month period!
- No excuse: Storms should not take down your cloud
- Amazon cloud failure highlights reliability, DR concerns for providers
- Amazon outages — lessons learned
- Four tips to prepare for the next Amazon outage
- Do Customers Share Blame in Amazon Outages?
- Amazon takes blame for outages, bugs and bottlenecks